If you’re located outside the Edmonton area, can still benefit from our Remote Service.
It’s very simple. It works like this:
1. You scan and email me all your receipts and other documents. Alternatively, we can set up a system for easy uploading of scanned receipts, using Drop Box, Google Drive, or OneDrive.
2. I post the entries, and then provide you the reports you need.
3. I email you an invoice for my time, and you pay me via Interac e-Transfer, PayPal, or mailed cheque.
You can see that this is very simple.
Benefits to you
The primary benefits of my remote service are:
- Easy. If you can scan a document or take a picture of it, and send an email, then you can do this.
- Convenience. Send documents as you go, or whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Peace of mind. Stop stressing about the record keeping. I handle it, so you don’t have to.
- Cost Effective Flexibility. No need to hire staff. As a freelancer, I work only when you need me.
Other benefits to consider:
- No knowledge needed. You don’t need to understand accounting processes or terminology.
- No accounting software required. I use my own accounting software, so you don’t need to purchase it, or worry about software updates.
- Reporting. Need a profit & loss report? Want to know your accounts receivable? I can report to you fast.
- Space saver. You don’t need a desk or any space for my service.
- Digital backup. All my services are backed up regularly, with redundancy, so your records won’t get lost.
- No year-end hassle. I do all the year-end preparation, and send the required materials to your accountant for tax preparation & filing. I even liaise with your CPA, so you don’t have to speak Accountant-ese.
- Affordability. Some bookkeepers charge up to $75 per hour. I charge only $45 per hour. If you prefer, we can work out a flat monthly fee.
Call now – 780-695-4644. Or press the button to send me an email.